Let us Customize an Internet Safety Day for Your Organization
Internet Safety Presentations We Perform
Questions we'll tackle:
- What's the right amount of screen time?
- How do I teach my kid about tricky people (predators)?
- Is my child addicted to gaming?
- What's the right age for social media?
- What's the best parental control solution?
- How do I talk to my kids about porn?
- How do I block porn on our devices?
- Instagram vs. Snapchat?
- And so much more.
Feedback about our Internet Safety Work
Dan Behm, Superintendent, Forest Hills Public Schools
"PYE provides extremely useful information, tips, and tools for parents. Parents must take an active role in managing these powerful tools, and it is never too young to build good habits. PYE covers this A to Z. Your future self will thank you for heeding the advice provided by Protect Young Eyes."
Wendy Hofman, Head of School, Lansing Christian
"That presentation was five bills."
The response from a high school student when asked by PYE speaker Doug Crawford how it went. Don't worry. It's a good thing 🙂
Questions about getting started? Drop us a note to find out more!
Michele from the PYE team is super fast! We'll respond quickly.